Sunday, June 1, 2008

Calling Dota, this is CS. Come in please!

CS : Go, go, go!
Dota: I gooooooooo..........
CS : Follow me.
Dota : Whatever you say.
CS : Hold this position.
Dota : By asharaaaaaaah!
CS : Storm the front!
Dota: Troll Smash!
CS : Fire in the hole!
Dota : You know what else is burning my ass? a flame about this high!
CS : Team fall back.
Dota : I may be blind but I am not deaf!
CS : Cover me!
Dota : What do you want from this old one!
CS : Report in team.
Dota : Ah! The great outdoors!
CS : Stick together team.
Dota : We are a team.
CS : Reporting in.
Dota : ring ring .... Hello! For the last time I am not the Deathgod, I am the Dreadlord.
CS : Get out of there, she's gonna blow.
Dota : hehehehehehehe, yo my homie.........

1 comment:

TnT said...

aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahah!!!!